Painting in the booth at Comic-Con

painting from imagination, 18x24" (sold)
Well, another Comic-Con has come and gone...and was awesome, as always!  I did my usual - stayed in the booth a lot of the time, mostly painting and talking to people who stop by.  It's a lot of fun.  I also love roaming the floor off and on to check out all the cool stuff, snap photos of the cosplayers, and visit friends' booths to see what awesome art and projects everyone else is doing.  On Thursday and Friday, I painted an ethereal type portrait, just from imagination.  I was having a lot of fun with it, and apparently was 'in the zone', from what I hear.  Then on Saturday, we had a cosplayer dressed as Poison Ivy stop by for about an hour and a half to paint her portrait from life.  That was really fun too!  So, here are some pics of the paintings I did, and the TAD booth.  It was a lot of fun hanging out with Ron and all the TAD guys in the booth, and painting live together.  Looking forward to doing it again next Comic-Con!



painting from imagination in the booth at SDCC
painting from life, 16x20"
painting from life in the booth at SDCC
all of us painting in the booth at SDCC

Comments

Popular Posts